Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for radio controlled 1/8th scale offroad nitro enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
********FRIDAY SESSIONS resume every 3 - 6pm******** *** Transponders Now available at Speedhobbies at 250AED only. . .for track location click here
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» places to bash in january
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mister-E Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 am

» July Amain order
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 pm

» Mga Adik!!!!
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

» Newbie in Dubai
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby richie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 pm

» Track moist
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby richie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 pm

» JQ white edition
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby allanelciario Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

» assembling MBX 6TR
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm

» Making your own nitro fuel
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dr Dubai Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 pm

» Just Registered
Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mike.lazaro Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Supertrack Sessions

Go down 
+6
patson
Brushless Power
allanelciario
nitrorig
Dr Dubai
richie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dubai

Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am

Hope 2 cu tomorrow, depends how much sleep I get tonight!
Back to top Go down
allanelciario

allanelciario

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 am

If I can wake-up early, I will be there. Any one of you guys using bump start that will come in the morning? Cause I don't have bump start for my truggy.
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am

i have allan, you're welcome to borrow it. . .
Back to top Go down
https://dirtdubai.forumarabia.com
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I really enjoyed our morning session. It fits perfectly with Friday flow as I still had plenty of time with family.

A win-win scenario which I would like to continue Smile
Back to top Go down
samajvr6

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Missed this friday. What time did majority tun up at?
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm

we're planning to do sessions in the afternoon this coming friday, as its a good friday.
we'll see you guys. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 pm

So are we going to have a morning session too this Friday Richie boy?
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:39 pm

i dont think so joe. . . . Surprised
Back to top Go down
nitrorig

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Ooh man. Just made plans for Friday afternoon.

Need to run my new motor in,anyone there fri early with a heater....
Thought I'd try and do it properly this time.
If there is such a way ?
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 pm

I can so morning
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 am

i'll do afternoon, some errands in the morning. . . hey joe, just leave the lap counting system with rob if you can, so we can use it in the afternoon sessions. . .

cheers
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

will do dude
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Guys, tomorrow what time??
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:43 pm

1pm joe Smile
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Guys, I will not be coming to track tomorrow. Seriously the afternoon sessions does not suit me that well. With summer coming in, and if we want to play, we need to reconsider moving the session to early in the morning or late evening (Hussain mentioned something about floodlight installation).

In any case, if you guys want the timer system, someone needs to pick it up form the Executive towers @ business bay Smile
Back to top Go down
UAEFOX

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 am

Well we had a fun afternoon last Friday for sure. It was fun being there with everyone bringing their cars out onto the track. Im glad I took my erevo with me cuz my Losi had everyone scratching their heads, then once we figured it out my starter box belt snapped! thanks to those that helped out, you know who you are, I really appreciated the effort.
I seems it was not just my first time on the track, about 7 other locals showed up at the track later in the afternoon and we all had our vehicles on the track.

I had fun. thanks guys, and I hope to be there next week as well inshallah
Back to top Go down
UAEFOX

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 am

Well we had a fun afternoon last Friday for sure. It was fun being there with everyone bringing their cars out onto the track. Im glad I took my erevo with me cuz my Losi had everyone scratching their heads, then once we figured it out my starter box belt snapped! thanks to those that helped out, you know who you are, I really appreciated the effort.
I seems it was not just my first time on the track, about 7 other locals showed up at the track later in the afternoon and we all had our vehicles on the track.

I had fun. thanks guys, and I hope to be there next week as well inshallah
Back to top Go down
nitrorig

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 am

Nothing makes me more happy from the other side of the world to see people getting together
From all walks of of life and having a great time ,helping other people from the most basic way, upwards?....

This is what makes this sport or hobby all about...... cheers

Well done chaps....keep the spirit up.......

I just wish I was there to help........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UAEFOX

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm

I agree with you whole heartedly Smile and thanks for for the offer to help Smile

Ive tried to adjust my erevo for better steering ability for the tight Super Track Smile hopefully it makes a difference.

Losi 8 2.0 rtr T is hopefully gonna play ball with me this weekend.

I'll also bring my 1/16 erevo for in between fun runs.

Hope to see most of you at the track tomorrow inshallah.
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 am

nice session guys! weather was excellent !
Back to top Go down
UAEFOX

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:23 am

The weather was amazing and so was the track after some hard labor Smile

I'm glad I got my Erevo dialed in a lot better for the track, I can now make the turns with ease, so watch out minda! Wink

Losi behaved better today ran it very rich just to keep it cool! It was overheating on me too much.

I don't know about you guys but the sand stuck to my cars like superglue!! Even WD40 was having a hard time breaking the sand down! What did they put in the water? Sugar? It wouldn't come of my car until I used Son of a Gun plastic cleaner and protectant, that was the only thing that managed to break up the sand and stop it from sticking, even my air compressor had no chance at removing the stuff!!

Well I think you all know I had a lot of fun, it was yet again. A great day of rc fun on the track, I wish I could do it more than just once a week, cuz my cars are clean all batteries are charged and my gear is ready to go again Smile
Back to top Go down
anish4rccars

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

What time do you guys hit the track on Friday ?
Back to top Go down
Brushless Power

Brushless Power

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:20 pm

UAEfox, welcome to the world of dirtdxb.... now you know where the name is derived from Very Happy

Mate, a piece of advise (and that's what most of us do), once you're done with your rig (while you are still on track and the dirt didn't yet completely dry and hardened) get a rough brush (aka Minda style) and brush the heck out of it. Use a finer paint brush for the tight corners. inaddition to that, I use a very fine screw driver and scrub the sides of the plastic parts and poke the dirt in the screw buts.

Immediately after that, I go the the closest gas station possible and use their compressed air (I think 10x stronger than personal air compressors) and blow the hell out of it. Then I spay the metal joints, bearings with Jig-A-Loo from Speedex behind Oasis mall on SZR. Inaddition to that, I brush my tires with a tooth brush and little(tiny) running water, making sure I block the holes on the tire with my fingers while brushing. Doing so helps keep the tire fresh and soft.

Windex works well in cleaning the bottom and that's about all the cleaning I do.

Then again, most of us are not too keen in getting their rigs back to a brand new condition after playing... some of use don't even clean them for weeks and weeks (Hint Hint anyone ...!! ... forum name starts with N..)

That's my two cents. See you this Friday
Joe
Back to top Go down
Dr Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Simple green!

Dilute with mineral water, if you keep it at about 10:1 it also acts as a rust inhibitor

I mix it in a spray bottle, squirt all over, brush in with a tooth brush and wipe clean

Then I dry with a hair drier and re lube where needed
Back to top Go down
nitrorig

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:47 am

[quote="Brushless Power"]

... some of use don't even clean them for weeks and weeks (Hint Hint anyone ...!! ... forum name starts with N..)
Joe[/quote

Ahem. Guilty as charged Embarassed .......and guess what,it still runs right ?

But one thing I do make sure is that every week the filter is a clean one,
But Joe wouldn't notice that cause he goes plug un play route bom

Dave
"Then I dry with a hair drier and re lube where needed"
Where would I find a hair drier in my house
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supertrack Sessions   Supertrack Sessions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supertrack Sessions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next