Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for radio controlled 1/8th scale offroad nitro enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
********FRIDAY SESSIONS resume every 3 - 6pm******** *** Transponders Now available at Speedhobbies at 250AED only. . .for track location click here
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» places to bash in january
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby Mister-E Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 am

» July Amain order
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 pm

» Mga Adik!!!!
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

» Newbie in Dubai
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby richie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 pm

» Track moist
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby richie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 pm

» JQ white edition
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby allanelciario Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

» assembling MBX 6TR
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby nitrorig Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm

» Making your own nitro fuel
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby Dr Dubai Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:43 pm

» Just Registered
Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeby mike.lazaro Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Where have you guys been all my life?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UAEFOX

Where have you guys been all my life? Empty
PostSubject: Where have you guys been all my life?   Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Hello fellow RC enthusiasts. My Name is Fahad, I have been an avid RC "Basher" since my teenage years, now almost 32 years old.

I have been on and off the hobby a few times, due to work / family / travel, but now am back into it. I have been going to the NAS track which seems to have become an issue to use for some reason or other, I still dont know why its not being used by anyone else than probaby myself, family and friends who visit from time to time. I recently visited Speed Hobbies and saw that there was a dirt track and that event were being held on Fridays.

My First question : Will you guys be meeting this friday? 19th?

Like I said I have mostly been a Basher and my rig being a BL E-REVO which is always ready for action....not very track worthy, but a lot of fun when you have three of these on the NAS track, or flying over dunes in the desert and flying over 5m in the air...hasnt been too healthy on the diff ring and pinion gears though.

Second Question : Can I use the only engine i have that came stock on my Truggy?

I recently purchased a LOSI 8ight T 2.0 which i wanted to convert to Electric being mostly an Electric fan, but while I have waited to select my electronics and fried the motor I wanted to use on the E-revo I broke in the .28 454 Engine and have been driving it for about 10 tanks or so...still figuring out how to properly tune it while keeping it within happy temperatures.

Well thats it for now, I really hope to hear from someone before Thursday night, so that I can plan to come down to the Track on Friday Morning.
Back to top Go down
richie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have you guys been all my life?   Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Hey Dude!

Welcome to the Forums. . . All of us came from NAS, but unfortunately it's gonna be used by Meydan, so we came up and met with the owner of Speedhobbies, Mr. Hussein, who is a very open minded guy. . .and he helped us build the track we're presently playing on. . .

We play with 8th Scale buggies and truggies, some electric, but mostly nitro. . .
Every Friday from around 3pm until dark, there will be guys playing there, so don't worry about
coming and expecting to be alone on a Friday. . . there will definitely be others to play with.
We used to play Friday mornings, but the weather now does not permit us to. . .

We used to do bashing before, then we went a step higher, we bought a Lap Counting System and transponders, the same ones we used on the last friday race. so if you are interested in racing, then you can ask the guys where to get the transponders and let them explain to you the idea behind the Lap Counting system, races, etc.

Your Losi 8ight T is a good truck, it performs really well on the track we have, i think 2 of the guys are using them there. . . . As for engine tuning, you can come on a friday, and watch the guys, and learn a few things from them. . .

Again welcome to the forums, feel free to post, ask questions, and i'm sure the guys will answer it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://dirtdubai.forumarabia.com
UAEFOX

PostSubject: Re: Where have you guys been all my life?   Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Thanks For the Welcome Richie,

I just installed the Gen 3 radio tray ready for Friday, what a pain that was to install, but after my throttle servo failed I didn't want to risk another going out. Hope the new tray stops it from happening again.

I'll look into thE transponders for sure, Ill bring my Losi 8T and my Brushless Erevo.

Hope to see you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have you guys been all my life?   Where have you guys been all my life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where have you guys been all my life?
Page 1 of 1